This policy applies to information we collect:
· On this Website.
· In email, text, and other electronic messages between you and Company.
· Through affiliated browser applications, which provide browser-based interaction between you and this Website.
· Through mobile and desktop applications you download from this Website, which provide dedicated non-browser-based interaction between you and this Website.
· When you interact with our advertising and applications on third-party websites and services, if those applications or advertising include links to this policy.
It does not apply to information collected by:
· Us offline or through any other means, including on any other website operated by Company or any third party; or
· Any third party, including through any application or content (including advertising) that may link to or be accessible from or on the Website.
Children Under the Age of 16
Our Website and the Services are not intended for children under 16 years of age. No one under age 16 may provide any information to or on the Website. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 16. If you are under 16, do not use or provide any information on this Website or on or through any of its features. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under 16 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 16, please contact us at:
California residents under 16 years of age may have additional rights regarding the collection and sale of their personal information. Please see Your California Privacy Rights for more information.
Information We Collect About You and How We Collect It
We collect several types of information from and about users of our Website, including information:
· By which you may be personally identified, such as name, postal address, e-mail address, telephone number, social security number, password, prescriptions, medical history, or any other identifier by which you may be contacted online or offline (“personal information”);
· That is about you but individually does not identify you; and/or
· About your internet connection, the equipment you use to access our Website, and usage details.
We collect this information:
· Directly from you when you provide it to us.
· Automatically as you navigate through the site. Information collected automatically may include usage details, IP addresses, and information collected through cookies, web beacons, and other tracking technologies.
Information You Provide to Us.
The information you provide to us may include:
· Information that you provide by filling in forms on our Website. This includes information provided at the time of registering to use our Website, creating an account, subscribing to the Services, posting material, or requesting further services. We may also ask you for information when you enter a contest or promotion sponsored by us, and when you report a problem with our Website.
· Records and copies of your correspondence (including email addresses), if you contact us.
· Your responses to questionnaires or surveys that we might ask you to complete for purposes of the Services or conducting research.
· Details of transactions you carry out through our Website and of the fulfillment of your orders. You may be required to provide financial information before placing an order through our Website.
· Your search queries on the Website.
If you provide Company with your personal information, you are agreeing to let us use such personal information in order to provide the Services, to run our business (including internal business analytics, operations, and other purposes), and to communicate with and market to you. You further agree that Company may contact you by telephone or text message (including byt an automatic telephone dialing system) at any of the phone numbers provided by you or on your behalf or in connection with your account, including for marketing purposes. Should you send Company or its affiliates a direct text (SMS) message through a mobile device, such message constitutes your prior express written consent to receive responses and other messages to that mobile device. You understand that you are not required to provide this consent as a condition of receiving Services and that you may opt out of receiving marketing SMS messages at any time by texting the word STOP to the text message using the mobile device that received the text messages.
You also may provide information to be published or displayed (hereinafter, “posted”) on public areas of the Website, or transmitted to other users of the Website or third parties (collectively, “User Contributions”). Your User Contributions are posted on and transmitted to others at your own risk. Although we limit access to certain pages, please be aware that no security measures are perfect or impenetrable. Additionally, we cannot control the actions of other users of the Website with whom you may choose to share your User Contributions. Therefore, we cannot and do not guarantee that your User Contributions will not be viewed by unauthorized persons.
Information We Collect Through Automatic Data Collection Technologies.
As you navigate through and interact with our Website, we may use automatic data collection technologies to collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions, and patterns, including:
· Details of your visits to our Website, including traffic data, location data, logs, and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on the Website.
· Information about your computer and internet connection, including your IP address, operating system, and browser type.
We also may use these technologies to collect information about your online activities over time and across third-party websites or other online services (behavioral tracking). At this time we do not respond to browers “do not track” signals.
The information we collect automatically does include personal information, or we may maintain it or associate it with personal information we collect in other ways or receive from third parties. It helps us to improve our Website and to deliver a better and more personalized service, including by enabling us to:
· Estimate our audience size and usage patterns.
· Store information about your preferences, allowing us to customize our Website according to your individual interests.
· Speed up your searches.
· Recognize you when you return to our Website.
The technologies we use for this automatic data collection may include:
· Flash Cookies. Certain features of our Website may use local stored objects (or Flash cookies) to collect and store information about your preferences and navigation to, from, and on our Website. Flash cookies are not managed by the same browser settings as are used for browser cookies. For information about managing your privacy and security settings for Flash cookies, see Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information.
· Web Beacons. Pages of our Website and our emails may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags, and single-pixel gifs) that permit the Company, for example, to count users who have visited those pages or opened an email and for other related website statistics (for example, recording the popularity of certain website content and verifying system and server integrity).
Information We Collect From Social Media and Third Party Sources
We may collect information from you when you follow or like us on social media sites and platforms, including but not limited to Instagram, Twitter, and Facebook. Such information collected may include your name, email address, other contact information, and/or comments and content you post. We also may collect information about you when you submit information through social media platforms or if you sign up for promotions. You can also link your third-party accounts to us; by doing so you authorize us to collect, store, and use any information such third-party services may provide to us.
We do not control these third parties’ tracking technologies or how they may be used. If you have any questions about an advertisement or other targeted content, you should contact the responsible provider directly. For information about how you can opt out of receiving targeted advertising from many providers, see Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information.
Protected Health Information
How We Use Your Information
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information:
· To present our Website and its contents to you.
· To provide you with information, products, or services that you request from us.
· To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it.
· To provide you with notices about your account, including expiration and renewal notices.
· To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection.
· To notify you about changes to our Website or any products or services we offer or provide though it.
· To allow you to participate in interactive features on our Website.
· In any other way we may describe when you provide the information.
· For any other purpose with your consent.
We may also use your information to contact you about goods and services that may be of interest to you. If you do not want us to use your information in this way, please adjust your user preferences in your account profile. For more information, see below section entitled Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information.
We may use the information we have collected from you to enable us to display advertisements to our advertisers’ target audiences. Even though we do not disclose your personal information for these purposes without your consent, if you click on or otherwise interact with an advertisement, the advertiser may assume that you meet its target criteria.
We may deidentify any information collected through the Website and our services so that such information can no longer be linked to you or your device. We may use such deidentified information for any purposes, including but not limited to aggregating it with other data, for research and marketing, and share such data with third parties, as set forth more fully herein.
Open Labs does not sell personal medical information. We do not provide your personally-identifiable medical data to third-parties in exchange for payment.
Disclosure of Your Information
We may disclose aggregated, deidentified information about our users, and information that does not identify any individual, without restriction.
· To our subsidiaries and affiliates to deliver Services to you.
· To contractors, service providers, and other third parties we use to support our business and who are bound by contractual obligations to keep personal information confidential and use it only for the purposes for which we disclose it to them.
· With healthcare providers to provide health care services to you as part of the Services, with whom you communicate with through or about the Services, or for other treatment, payment, or health care operations purposes, including medication fulfillment and pharmacy services, at your request.
· To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of Open Labs ‘s assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by Open Labs about our Website users is among the assets transferred.
· To third parties to market their products or services to you if you have not opted out of these disclosures. We contractually require these third parties to keep personal information confidential and use it only for the purposes for which we disclose it to them. For more information, see Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information.
· To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it.
· For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
· With your consent.
We may also disclose your personal information:
· If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of Open Labs , our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
· In de-identified form, whether or not aggregated with other data, at our discretion.
Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information
We strive to provide you with choices regarding the personal information you provide to us. We have created mechanisms to provide you with the following control over your information:
· Disclosure of Your Information for Third-Party Advertising. If you do not want us to share your personal information with unaffiliated or non-agent third parties for promotional purposes, you can opt out by . You can also always opt out by logging into the Website and adjusting your user preferences in your account profile or by sending us an email stating your request to email@example.com.
· Promotional Offers from the Company. If you do not wish to have your contact information used by the Company to promote our own or third parties’ products or services, you can opt out by logging into the Website and adjusting your user preferences in your account profile by checking or unchecking the relevant boxes or by sending us an email stating your request to firstname.lastname@example.org. If we have sent you a promotional email, you may send us a return email asking to be omitted from future email distributions. This opt out does not apply to information provided to the Company as a result of a product purchase, warranty registration, product service experience, or other transactions.
· Targeted Advertising. If you do not want us to use information that we collect or that you provide to us to deliver advertisements according to our advertisers’ target-audience preferences, you can opt out by logging into the Website and adjusting your user preferences in your account profile by checking or unchecking the relevant boxes or by sending us an email stating your request to email@example.com.
We do not control third parties’ collection or use of your information to serve interest-based advertising. However these third parties may provide you with ways to choose not to have your information collected or used in this way. You can opt out of receiving targeted ads from members of the Network Advertising Initiative (“NAI”) on the NAI’s website.
California residents may have additional personal information rights and choices. Please see Your California Privacy Rights (below) for more information.
Nevada residents who wish to exercise their sale opt-out rights under Nevada Revised Statutes Chapter 603A may submit a request to this designated address: https://openlaboratories.co/nevada.
Accessing and Correcting Your Information
You can review and change your personal information by logging into the Website and visiting your account profile page.
California residents may have additional personal information rights and choices. Please see Your California Privacy Rights for more information.
Your California Privacy Rights
If you are a California resident, California law may provide you with additional rights regarding our use of your personal information. To learn more about your California privacy rights, visit the CCPA privacy notice for California Residents.
California’s “shine the Light” law (Civil Code Section § 1798.83) permits users of our App that are California residents to request certain information regarding our disclosure of personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We have implemented measures designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration, and disclosure. All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers behind firewalls. Any payment transactions and protected health information will be encrypted using SSL technology.
The safety and security of your information also depends on you. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password for access to certain parts of our Website, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share your password with anyone. We urge you to be careful about giving out information in public areas of the Website like message boards. The information you share in public areas may be viewed by any user of the Website.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted to our Website. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Website.
European Union Visitors
Open Labs’s Services are intended only for use by residents of the United States, and in particular, residents of the following states: New Jersey. As of October 2021, Open Labs redirects visitors from the European Union to a message notifying them that they cannot use Open Labs Services. In addition the Websites do not permit European Union residents to register or to use the Services. The Company does not collect any personally identifying information from such visitors to our Website, although we may archive their IP addresses.
Last modified: October 14, 2021